I first thought Buddy Web was a social network (due to the fact that people kept asking for a chat), but, well, it’s not. In fact, Buddy Web is mostly a place to connect and share short-blogs to your buddies or the people you connect with. The new Buddy Web is much different than the old version, whereas in the old Buddy Web you can play games, watch videos, and yeah. Things have changed, but let’s see if Frank improved Buddy Web or not.
The design is minimalistic, which is all I can say, and that it’s very nice indeed. I think there is a slight problem with the footer in the home page, but the footer (in my opinion) is not big of a deal. Another minor issue I think they have even though they’re going to add it is the comment link. For instance, if you click on “7 comments” it will link to another page. But yes they said they will fix it. They are having a new help/support page, and I saw its preview and it is very nice and colorful. The explore page was very nice, too. I believe the design has been done very beautifully.
Features that Buddy Web provides are:
- You can attach links, songs, photos, and videos in your posts. In addition to posting, unlike Twitter, you don’t have limited characters, so thumbs up!
- If you scroll way down in the current page you are in, you will see an arrow appear at the right of the page. Click on it and it will move scroll the page back to the top. Very nice and what a helpful feature (especially if you’re lazy and don’t want to scroll by yourself).
- You can customize the background of your profile to “express” yourself. But for your profile, unfortunately, that’s it. But you can also add connected social sites to your profile.
- By going to the explore page you can view what others have been sharing and doing.
- You can speak with their microphone feature so it will automatically search up what you say.
- There are much more features coming up in Buddy Web.
Buddy Web is an excellent website with content that sticks to the definition of Buddy Web (connect, share, etc.) But I rate it a tad lower because I just feel like I would like a little bit more things in Buddy Web, other than short blog posting. But you know, sharing and connecting to your buddies are two things Buddy Web is mostly about.
Buddy Web is bustling and at least every day someone (more than 1) is online. There are a lot of community members, and I can really tell (I predict 1000 members in Buddy Web.) That is a lot and that is plenty. Sadly, PageRank Checker says Buddy Web is 1/10 in page rank value. But it’s not like Google or anything!
Very nice design, nice, simplistic features, content that’s not way too out of reach and a lot of members in Buddy Web. Very nice job Frank! Hope you are happy with your results!